Terminal X (hereinafter referred to as "TX") operates its own website, the "Terminal X Media" website (http://www.terminalx.org and http://terminalx.org) (hereinafter referred to as "this website"). By accessing this website, the user implicitly acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions of Use:
- When the user uses the content of this website for private and non-commercial use, the user agrees to use said content along with all descriptions of copyrights and the Terms and Conditions contained in the content of the particular website.
- TX does not grant users any license to use copyrights and other intellectual properties appearing on this website, especially those of external news.
- The user's access or use of this website and the results thereof are at the user's own risk. TX and the third parties involved in producing and hosting this website shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses arising out of use of or access to this website by users.
TX neither claims nor expresses any warranty that the user's use of or access to this website does not violate the rights of any third parties. TX shall not be responsible or held liable for any content contained in this website.
TX cannot explicitly guarantee or be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of any information obtained from this website, its commercial usefulness, applicability for particular purposes, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
TX will not be liable for any damage to the user's computer resulting from access to or use of content in the form of text, image, video or audio data contained on this website, including any damage potentially resulting from computer viruses.
- TX reserves the right to modify the content at any time, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website service in whole or in part without notice. TX shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website service for any reason.
- TX is not bound to accept, discuss, respond to, etc. any ideas, concepts, suggestions or comments (hereinafter referred to as "such ideas") submitted to this website via e-mail or in any manner over the Internet. Such ideas will be treated as non-proprietary at the time when the user submits them to the TX website. TX is not obligated to observe confidentiality with, discuss, evaluate or use such ideas. TX shall not be held liable in any way for any problems resulting from such ideas. If by chance TX uses ideas that are similar to or identical to such ideas, TX shall not bear any responsibility to the user, including that of making any compensation to the user.
- When the user accesses or uses this website, he/she is prohibited from doing anything that could encourage conduct that would or might be considered:
(1) A violation of the privacy or property rights of TX or a third party.
(2) Damaging to the rights of TX or a third party.
(3) An offence against public decency and morals.
(4) A criminal offence or related to a criminal offence.
(5) The unauthorized use or registration of other people's email accounts.
(6) A detriment to the reliability or reputation of TX or a third party.
(7) The uploading of or using of harmful programs such as those containing software viruses.
(8) A violation of applicable rules, regulations, and laws.
(9) Other conduct considered to be inappropriate by TX.
- TX does not control the content of websites linked to this website or the content of third parties' websites linked to this website (hereinafter referred to as "linked websites"). Such linked websites are managed and controlled by the operator of each website. Use these linked websites upon review of the terms and conditions of each website. Under no circumstances shall TX be held liable for any content or for any loss or damage as a result of the use of linked websites.
- TX reserves the right to update or revise these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. The user hereby agrees to be bound by such updates or revisions. Users are encouraged to visit this page periodically to review the most recent Terms & Conditions.